Basildon compensation


If you’re a driver then you’ll understand the excitement of buying a new car for the very first time. But what happens if you are unfortunate enough to be involved in a non-fault accident on the roads? Could you claim Basildon compensation?

While you wouldn’t expect a brand new or well looked after car to experience a serious issue, unfortunately, it’s not uncommon for cars, much like appliances, to experience electrical faults. An electrical fault can cause a serious malfunction in any vehicle. Not only can this be very dangerous to the car itself, but if this was to happen unexpectedly, a serious accident could take place while you are driving on a busy road.

What to do in a road traffic accident

A road traffic accident is a horrible situation to be involved in and as long as you can prove that it was the fault of a third party – in this case the car manufacturer – you could be entitled to claim for Basildon compensation through Accident Advice Helpline and our personal injury lawyer in the area of your residence.

You could gather all relevant evidence to provide an adviser at Accident Advice Helpline with before you get in touch. This can be anything that you feel would be relevant in your claim. As long as you can prove that the road traffic accident was caused by a fault in the electricals or mechanics of your car, took place within the past three years and you had to be seen to by a medical professional, then you can begin a compensation claim.

Start your Basildon compensation claim

To find out how much compensation you may be entitled to through a personal injury lawyer in your area, take the 30-second test on our website or call our helpful advisors.

You can also find out how much compensation you might be entitled to claim by using the 30-second test which will tell you if you have a valid claim and if so how much that might be.

Contact Accident Advice Helpline

If the road traffic accident that you were involved in wasn’t caused by a fault in the car, you could still be entitled to compensation for your injuries. You should definitely find out more about what you could be entitled to.

Just call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, for no-obligation advice about making a claim for compensation.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )