When it comes to professional help and guidance, we all want the best, don’t we? Accident Advice Helpline are among the best in the business, so you are certainly on the right track by coming here.
The personal injury lawyers on our staff are not exactly ambulance chasers and have certainly not jumped on any kind of bandwagon. So take the risk out of finding somebody to represent you and your claim for a car accident in Basildon by speaking to the experts.
We have over 15 years of experience in the area of personal injury law, and have become a leader in the industry.
What you can expect when you claim for a car accident in Basildon
We do not exactly do things by half here at Accident Advice Helpline, and if you come to us looking for legal representation following a car accident in Basildon then you can fully expect the following…
- Upon first contact you will be speaking with a friendly, professional adviser who will carefully note down the particulars of your accident, the circumstances surrounding the accident and how it affected you financially
- After having your accident the circumstances analysed, your adviser will carefully match you to the best personal injury lawyer for you and your car accident claim. We can make sure that your solicitor has experience in road traffic accidents (RTAs) to get the very best outcome for your individual case
- Accident Advice Helpline provide a free helpline so that you can get the professional help and advice that you need whenever it suits you – not us
- We can complete all of the legal paperwork on your behalf, which will of course save you the time, stress and hassle of doing yourself. your adviser is also able to co-ordinate all of your appointments, and liaise with your solicitor in order to keep you up to date with everything that is going on with your case
- All of our lawyers operate under the conditional fee agreement, with zero upfront fees. This means that you can start a claim without spending a penny.
Don’t put it off any longer, it’s really easy to get started with Accident Advice Helpline
Starting the injury claims process following your car accident is really easy – just get in touch, today:
- You can find out how much your claim award might be worth by using our unique 30-second test.
- Begin the claim process by using the claim form.
- Alternatively, call our friendly advisors on: 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for no-obligation advice about making a claim for compensation.