If you are reading this article, then it is likely that you or someone close to you has been injured. We are sorry that you have found yourself in this position. We know how devastating an injury can be. And we know how much worse it is when someone else’s negligence of lack of care is to blame. So you might be looking into Barry personal injury claims.
If you have been the innocent victim of an accident that has caused you an injury, we can help you. We are here to support you in your Barry personal injury claims, helping you to secure the compensation due to you. We have more than 15 years of experience fighting claims like yours. So let us fight for you, too.
Are you eligible to make Barry personal injury claims?
When people call us about Barry personal injury claims, the first question they usually ask is about their eligibility to make a claim. But finding out whether you are eligible is simple. All you need to do is ask yourself the following three questions:
- Was your accident caused by somebody else’s actions or their failure to act?
- Did you see a doctor or attend hospital as a result of your injuries?
- Did your accident take place in the last three years? Or in the case of long-term illnesses, was your diagnosis in the last three years?
If you can answer yes to these questions, then you are likely to be eligible to make a claim. And we can help you to claim the compensation you deserve.
Offering you personal advice about your claim
When you ask us to help you make your claim, we provide you with all of the tools you need. We make sure that you have personal advice through our helpline and our professional advisors. And we provide you with a hand-picked lawyer from our team who specialises in your type of accident or injury. Most of all, we aim to do as much as we can on your behalf, so as you can concentrate on recovering from your accident and getting back to normal life.
Starting your claim with Accident Advice Helpline
You could start your claim today, just by making the first move. You can get started in a number of ways:
- Phone our helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline for free or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Complete the 30-second compensation test on our website
Get in touch today and find out about your options.
Date Published: 26th August 2014
Author: David Brown