Road traffic accidents can involve more than just cars. Buses, coaches, lorries, motorbikes, cycles, tractors and even pedestrians could be involved in a road traffic accident.
The most common cause of road traffic accidents is human error, often because drivers are not concentrating, but trying to do other things while they are the roads. If you are the unfortunate victim of one of these accidents, you could be entitled to compensation. There are rules you have to fit to make a compensation claim, which are:
- You must have been in an accident that was the fault of someone else
- You must have been injured in the accident
- Your injuries must have needed medical attention
- The accident must have taken place no more than three years before you make your claim
In the case of road traffic accidents, the only exception to these rules would be if a child was injured. If no one makes a claim for him or her at the time, they have three years from their 18th birthday to pursue their compensation.
But the biggest concern for any victim of an accident, who is considering claiming compensation, is how they will pay the legal bill involved.
No win no fee* accident in Barrow-in-Furness claims with Accident Advice Helpline
That is easily solved when victims use the services of Accident Advice Helpline. As one of the leading law firms in the UK, our aim is to make the personal injury claim experience as stress-free as possible. Towards this end, we use the no-win, no-fee* agreement to finance all the claims we handle.Open Claim Calculator
If you want to make a no win no fee* accident in Barrow-in-Furness claim with us, we will not ask you for any money to start the claim. What’s more, we will not ask you for any stage payments throughout the claim, and if for any reason your claim should not be won, we will not ask you to pay our legal fees.
How much could you be awarded?
The next thing most claimants want to know, is how much are they likely to be awarded for their no win no fee* accident in Barrow-in-Furness. At this early stage of a claim, it is impossible to guarantee an amount, but we can give you a reasonable estimate. You can get this either by taking the 30-second test on our website, or by speaking to one of our friendly advisors.
Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline
There are several options to get in touch with us. You can either:
- Complete our 30-second test, which will prompt a call from a very friendly advisor to see if you need further assistance.
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and an advisor will call you back
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 (landline) and chat to an advisor to get all the free claims advice you may need.
- Call our helpline from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993
No matter how you decide to get in touch, the sooner you do, the sooner you could have your compensation. Do it today and get your claim started.