Car accident bitterness?
Are you left feeling bitter after your Bangor car accident that wasn’t your fault? Well there’s no need to be disgruntled, contact Accident Advice Helpline. We are one of the UK’s leading law firms, and we’re here to help you! We firmly believe that if you’ve been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault (no matter where it took place), you should be entitled to compensation for the pain and anguish it has caused.
At Accident Advice Helpline, we also believe that safety, whether it be out on the roads, in the workplace or just out and about in the community, is very important. With a large number of claims we handle on a daily basis involving cars, we thought it would be fitting to share some useful ‘tips to ensure your safety when driving’.
Tips to ensure your safety when driving your car
- When you are driving your car in a work zone, drive with great caution.
- Be sure to observe every speed limit, they have been set with your safety in mind. If you drive too fast or even if you drive too slowly, the risk of being involved in an accident is greater.
- Do not make the mistake of following the vehicle in front of you too closely. If you do so, you might not be able to stop your car in time, in case of an emergency.
- If you have been driving for a long time and you are feeling too tired or too drowsy to drive, be sure to stop. Pull over to a decent resting spot or place where you can get some rest.
- Always follow the rules of the road.
- Be sure to respect other motorists.
Compensation for a Bangor car accident?
There are certain situations we face that are seemingly unavoidable, no matter how careful we are. The same can be said for some car accidents. If a driver is acting in an erratic or reckless way, then the likelihood of them causing an accident becomes ever greater. With that in mind, if you have fallen victim someone else’s negligent driving you could be entitled to get compensation – under the following conditions:
- The car accident in Bangor took place in the last 3 years.
- Medical treatment was needed because your injuries were of a serious or even life threatening nature.
- The event is without a doubt the result of someone else’s carelessness and not your own.
Bangor car accident solicitor?
If these three conditions are indeed true for your circumstances, then Accident Advice Helpline can help you. Our hardworking and highly experienced team will do whatever it takes to see you rewarded with the maximum amount of compensation you deserve. To find out please call us on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone or 0800 689 0500 from a landline.