Being involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault is irritating at best. However, if you have been badly hurt or injured during a road traffic accident the consequences can be utterly devastating. Lengthy periods in hospital or spent at home recovering can leave a victim feeling especially vulnerable. An Aylesbury Vale road traffic accident can have devastating effects on families and individuals.
Sometimes the recovery process can be slow or further complications can present themselves. If you are the main wage earner within your household the pressure to return to work before you are 100% ready can be high. Don’t let an accident that wasn’t your fault wreck your finances or damage your health irrevocably. Find out right now, in a matter of moments if your Aylesbury Vale road traffic accident entitles you to make a personal injury claim.
How do I find out if my Aylesbury Vale road traffic accident qualifies for an injury claim?
It could not be easier or simpler to discover if you have legitimate grounds to make a personal injury claim. Simply complete Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-Second Test. The 30-Second Test is Accident Advice Helpline’s online calculator. Just answer the short series of questions and within a few seconds you’ll know for certain.
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline?
- Free calls
- Free advice
- No-win, no-fee injury lawyers
- Endorsed by Dame Esther Rantzen OBE
- Accident Advice Helpline are the UK’s premier personal injury compensation law firm.
- Established in 2000, we have an unrivalled reputation and have literally assisted thousands of victims of Aylesbury Vale road traffic accidents make successful personal injury claims.
- Our expert advice helpline is staffed by experienced and knowledgeable staff.
- We will listen to the details of your injury claim with sympathy before offering you some free advice on how to best proceed with your lawsuit.
- You are under no obligation to make an injury claim and if you choose not to, for some reason, we will respect your wishes.
- Because all their injury lawyers work exclusively on a no-win, no-fee agreement, no upfront payment is required to get the legal proceedings started.
- Making an injury claim on a no-win, no-fee basis is easy, stress and risk-free.
- If your injury claim is unsuccessful the accumulated legal costs are waived under the terms of the agreement.
Before agreeing to associate her name with Accident Advice Helpline, Dame Esther Rantzen thoroughly investigated the company, so you can be fully assured of our reliability and professionalism.
“If you call Accident Advice Helpline, I promise you will receive no high pressure sales tactics, no money is required to make a claim and No Win No Fee means exactly that. One of their experienced advisErs will help you every step of the way and their unique compensation claim protection plan will ensure that all costs involved in making your claim are fully covered.”
Ring 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 now, for free or, if you’d prefer, text ‘claim365’ to 88010 but please get in touch as soon as possible, your family will thank you for doing so.
Date Published: 13th September 2014
Author: Emma Newman