How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Learn more

    Have you suffered an automobile injury in london?

    Have you suffered an automobile injury in London?

    Despite all the road safety advances made in recent years, there is still no getting away from the fact that automobile injuries do happen. The aftermath of an automobile accident can be difficult to cope with, particularly when you have sustained serious injuries. You may be aware that if you are injured in a car crash and you are not at fault for the accident, then you could be entitled to claim compensation. So if you are thinking of typing in ‘automobile injury in London’ read on and get informed first.

    I live in London and I have sustained injuries – can I make an accident claim?

    If someone else is to blame, the first step along your road to recovery can involve making a personal injury claim. Your instinct may be to take to the Internet to search for “automobile injury in London” to find personal injury solicitors in your area. However, this may not be the best course of action.

    Why should I refrain from searching for “automobile injury in London” when looking for a solicitor?

    Whilst you will find many personal injury solicitors in London by entering “automobile injury London” into a search engine, a national law firm such as Accident Advice Helpline will offer you solicitors with specific experience of handling cases similar to your own. You will therefore, be better able to benefit from expert representation for your case.

    How do I start a claim?

    All motorists are required by law to hold a valid insurance policy. This means that if you are injured by a third party motorist, you can claim against them for personal injury. To make a claim, you can either call our advice line and talk to one of our highly trained advisors on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 or use our quick and easy 30-second test. We never ask you for any money to commence your claim and in addition there is nothing to pay if you lose your claim

    Open Claim Calculator

    Once you have spoken with a professional advisor, your case will be passed onto a skilled solicitor who specialises in dealing with injuries similar to your own. Handling your case on a 100% no win, no fee* basis, your solicitor will take the stress out of the claims process by negotiating a favourable compensation settlement on your behalf. You will therefore, be able to focus on making a full recovery whilst someone else uses their expertise to pursue your claim with the greatest of ease.

    Date Published: 24th July 2013

    Author: aliswann

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.