Automobile accident claim
There are many examples of automobile accidents whereby injured parties can be eligible to make an automobile accident claim for compensation.
Unfortunately, automobile accidents are common on our UK roads and the likelihood is that you, or someone you know, has been involved in an automobile accident at some point in their driving history.
Examples of types of automobile accidents that can occur include (but are not limited to):
• A driver of an automobile (car, van, bus, lorry) is involved in an accident caused by another driver.
• A passenger is injured as a result of a collision with a motorbike.Open Claim Calculator
• A passenger is travelling in an automobile and the driver causes an accident.
• A pedestrian is injured by a car/lorry/van etc.
This list is not exhaustive and it is advisable that if you have suffered injury as a result of any automobile accident, you contact recognised professionals at Accident Advice Helpline.
What to do if you are involved in an automobile accident
If you are involved in an automobile accident and have suffered injuries, you may be eligible to claim compensation. There are several steps injured parties need to be aware of and it is essential that you contact a reputable firm, like Accident Advice Helpline to obtain professional advice and guidance.
In the immediate aftermath of an automobile accident, it is vital you:
- Remain calm
- Contact emergency services
- Help anybody that looks injured
- Swap insurance information
- Get names of witnesses to the automobile accident.
If you follow these steps, it will be far easier should the situation arise where you need to make an automobile accident claim.
For advice on your eligibility to make an automobile accident claim contact Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 to speak to a friendly and professional adviser who will be able to establish whether you are entitled to claim compensation.
Accident Advice Helpline work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis so you can be assured your claim will be handled sensitively and professionally by people who really care.
Alternatively, you can use the free 30-second test on this site which will indicate whether you are eligible to claim compensation as a result of an automobile accident.