If you live in or around Sheffield, you may well have been involved in an auto accident just miles from your home. The M1, M18, A57 and A61 alone offer absolutely wonderful opportunities… for crashes! Not to mention the smaller roads in and around Sheffield where, as most of us know, the majority of auto injuries actually occur.
If you have been the victim of an auto injury in Sheffield or surrounding areas you may be suffering from injuries such as:
- Physical: Ranging from whiplash to broken pelvis, legs or ribs.
- Mental: Head injuries can be relatively minor and temporary, or permanently life-altering.
- Emotional: The shock and fear can be restrictive with symptoms lasting from months to years.
Who is eligible for compensation?
- The accident must have been someone else’s fault for a compensation claim to stand a chance of success.
- The victim of the accident must contact Accident Advice Helpline within 3 years of the accident.
- The victim should provide as much information to our Freephone advisers as possible, for the fastest, easiest conclusion to the claim.
If you have sustained an auto injury in Sheffield or South Yorkshire area which wasn’t your fault, it is likely you can claim compensation. Some people are tempted to engage with local firms to deal with their claims, but Accident Advice Helpline has another solution…
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline?
- Accident Advice Helpline has over 15 years of experience in claims involving auto injury in Sheffield. Experience in legal matters cannot be overestimated.
- The size of our law firm means we have friendly, professional advisers manning the phones
- Our streamlined customer service is cost efficient, fast and stress-free.
Starting a claim for compensation after a non-fault auto injury in Sheffield has never been easier. Our specialist solicitors are committed to simplifying the process of making a compensation claim. Our friendly legal advisors will talk you through the claims process explaining and simplifying legal jargon for you. Once we take on your claim, your claims handler will keep you updated with all developments on your claim.
Call our freephone number today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile to find out if you could qualify for compensation for an injury sustained in an auto accident in Sheffield. You can alternatively text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and a member of our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Thanks to our no-win, no-fee claims service, starting a compensation claim won’t cost you a penny.
You shouldn’t have to suffer in silence, take action today.