Auto car accident


An auto car accident, like any other type of accident, can leave you with physical and emotional scars. When you sustain severe injuries in an accident, you will find yourself having to pay out for a range of expenses, including treatment and travel costs – all because of someone else’s carelessness. It is for this reason that you may wish to file a car accident claim – a legally binding formal attempt to receive compensation for the pain and suffering caused by an accident for which someone else was to blame.

Why would I wish to file an auto car accident claim?

If you have endured pain and suffering because of someone else’s negligence, you are legally entitled to file a claim for compensation. Expenses such as medical treatments, travel costs and loss of income can all be covered in full by a successful auto car accident compensation claim.

How much compensation will I receive?

The amount of compensation awarded to you will depend on the injuries you have sustained and the financial losses you have incurred. To receive an instant estimate of the value of your claim, use our 30-second claims calculator.

How long do I have to start a claim for compensation?

The general rule is that you must begin legal proceedings within three years of the date of your accident. However, there are many exceptions to this rule, depending on your age and mental capacity. If you are unsure about whether you are able to make a claim, you should call Accident Advice Helpline to receive advice tailored to your individual circumstances on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

How do I file an auto car accident claim?

To receive full compensation, you should let one of our professional solicitors handle your claim. While many insurance companies will inform you that you must use one of their recommended personal injury solicitors, you are not obliged to do so. Our solicitors possess the knowledge and skills required to obtain maximum compensation for all of the losses brought about by your accident and they will work for you on a 100% no win, no fee* basis.

Recover financial losses from the guilty party’s insurance company by calling our Freephone helpline today. Our auto car accident claims handlers will be able to explain the claims process to you in detail and will be happy to assist you in starting your claim.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )