Have you been injured in an auto accident that wasn’t your fault?
Is your perception of the compensation claim process outdated?
A common misconception of claiming compensation:
“As if being injured in an auto accident wasn’t bad enough, to claim compensation to aid my recovery means attending meetings with legal experts and enduring legal proceedings!”
The reality of claiming compensation through Accident Advice Helpline:
“After being injured in an auto accident, the legal proceedings for claiming compensation hardly affected me at all!”
How does Accident Advice Helpline remove the legal wrangling for victims of an auto accident?
- Almost all claims can be processed by telephone.
- Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by friendly, professional advisers who will discuss your case in plain English and in complete confidence.
- Most claimants never need to attend court.
How do Accident Advice Helpline’s auto accident legal team manage to avoid excessively involving the claimant?
- We have been successfully claiming compensation for our customers for over 15 years, meaning we have refined our processes and have a good reputation and great experience we can draw on to make the claims process as stress free as possible, allowing you to concentrate on your recovery.
- Our expert auto accident legal teams are all accredited by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers meaning they have to undergo training every year and keep up to date with their expertise.
- Our lawyers work on a 100% no win no fee basis meaning they are motivated and driven to win the very best compensation claim for you, without wasting your time or their time with unnecessary meetings.
Still unsure whether to call Accident Advice Helpline to pursue a compensation claim after an auto accident?
Three Simple Steps to help you decide:
- Use our 30 Second Test online compensation calculator to confirm whether you could qualify for compensation.
- Phone our friendly advisers for advice with absolutely no obligation to proceed on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- Decide whether the estimated claim you could be awarded would be useful for recovering or rehabilitating after your accident.
If you have sustained injuries – physical, mental or emotional – in a motor accident that wasn’t your fault, then call Accident Advice Helpline now. Our auto accident legal teams can help get you back on the road again.
Date Published: 31st July 2013
Author: Jan Newell