Are you one of the 500,000 injured on Britain’s roads since 2010?
If you are suffering from injuries as a result of an accident that was not your fault, you could be entitled to make a claim for compensation.
We asked our auto accident legal experts to outline exactly who can claim for compensation:
“Anyone can claim if they are suffering from genuine injuries. Drivers often suffer from injuries to their wrists, pelvis and ribs; the driver and front seat passenger often have facial injuries from coming into contact with the windscreen and spine injury as a result of whiplash. Back-seat passengers can also fall victim to all manner of injuries in the event of an auto accident.”
“If the accident wasn’t the claimant’s fault and that can be proven, the chances are that we can make a successful claim for compensation.”
“So long as the accident occurred within the last 3 years, you can probably make a claim”
As a result of their experience and injuries, the victims of auto accidents are often lacking in confidence and therefore unsure whether to pursue a compensation claim.
Why should you put your trust in Accident Advice Helpline’s auto accident legal experts?
- Accident Advice Helpline has over 15 years of experience fighting for innocent victims’ payouts; we are intent on maintaining our excellent and highly-regarded reputation.
- All our auto accident lawyers are accredited by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers – we wouldn’t provide you with anything less.
- All our lawyers work on a 100% no win no fee basis, so are unlikely to embark on a claim without being confident of success – with no initial cost to you and no cost to you in the unlikely event of a failed claim.
Not everyone is keen on the idea of dealing with lawyers which is why:
- We offer a 30 Second Test compensation calculator on our website so you can check your eligibility before calling.
- Most claims can be made over the phone, by talking to one of our friendly but professional advisers.
- Most claimants do not need to deal with the stress of attending court proceedings.
Our auto accident legal experts can’t stop your physical or mental suffering but we can help make that pain easier to bear. Call Accident Advice Helpline today for free, no-obligation advice on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 31st July 2013
Author: Jan Newell