Auto accident compensation calculator
To find out how much compensation you could receive for your car accident injury, use our auto accident compensation calculator. Our online 30-second test is quick and easy and it will give you an estimate of how much your claim might be worth. All you have to do is answer a few simple questions.
Three conditions apply
- your injury was not your fault
- it happened within the last three years
- you received medical attention
How much compensation am I eligible for?
If it appears you have an eligible claim, our auto accident compensation calculator will help you through the process. It is quick and easy to use online, or if you prefer you can speak to one of our friendly, helpful advisers on 0800 689 0500. Our lines are open 24/7 and our advice is free. Our estimates are based on our experience of awards given for previous cases. The auto accident claim calculator should give you enough information to decide whether you want to start a claim and there are no upfront fees to pay.
Accident Advice Helpline
We are a compensation provider and one of the UK’s leading auto accident compensation specialists. We work with many legal partners to win compensation for people who have been hurt in auto accidents and were not at fault. Accident Advice Helpline has helped thousands of people over the last ten years receive the compensation they need and deserve to cover costs, damage to persons and vehicles leaving them to concentrate on getting better, their return to work and to a normal life. We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and endorsed by Esther Rantzen, the well-known consumer champion and TV personality.
How much will it cost me?
All our legal partners work on a no win, no fee* basis and work toward obtaining the maximum compensation possible. We give free, honest advice to anyone in need, with no obligation to go ahead. Call us to talk it through, if you are not sure and one of our friendly advisors will advise you using our auto accident compensation calculator. You pay no up front fees.
Stay safe on the roads
There are some simple common sense rules to followOpen Claim Calculator
- Keep your car well maintained and serviced
- Keep your windscreen and rear windows clean and keep a can of de-icer in the car
- Check your tyre pressures, oil, water and battery condition regularly
- Replenish your screen wash bottle often in the winter season
- Inspect the front and rear lights regularly, especially rear lights and brake lights
- Pack emergency supplies and take a fully charged mobile phone with you if you plan to make a hazardous journey in bad weather
- If the authorities advise that travel is not safe because of extreme conditions, delay your journey if you can.