Be informed and feel secure: Receive an assessment of damages before starting a compensation claim
- Are you suffering from injuries from a non-fault accident in the workplace?
- Are you interested in making a claim for compensation?
- Would you like us to make an assessment of damages that you could be awarded before you decide whether to make a claim?
Suffering an accident at work can be debilitating, physically, mentally and emotionally. You could be lacking in confidence and energy, which means you want to feel secure of your decision before starting legal proceedings.
Does Accident Advice Helpline have an assessment of damages process?
Many of our customers, understandably, want to know whether going through the compensation claims process will be worth the effort.
The damages you could be awarded are assessed according to the extent of your injuries:
– Time and wages lost as a result of your accident.
– The effect on your quality of life as a result of physically or mentally limiting injuries.
– The costs required to cover ongoing and future care for physical or mental injuries.
Our expert advisers can tell you whether your injuries make you eligible to claim.
Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline has been in business for over 15 years and our expert, accredited lawyers work on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis. These factors combined mean that Accident Advice Helpline only agrees to work on compensation claims they feel confident will win the victim a payout.
The two methods available to you to assess the damages you could be awarded for your injuries are:
- Use Accident Advice Helpline’s compensation calculator, our 30-second test, to discover if you qualify for compensation.
- Call and speak to one of our advisers on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile who will be able to give you an assessment of damages you could be awarded.
These methods can give you an estimate of the damages you could be owed. However, the only way you can exactly assess the damages you are owed is to be awarded a payout as a result of legal proceedings, which begins with phoning Accident Advice Helpline.
If you have been injured in an accident at work or anywhere else and it wasn’t your fault, then call Accident Advice Helpline today for a free and confidential, no-obligation assessment of damages to help you decide whether to go ahead.
Be informed. Feel secure.
Date Published: 29th July 2013
Author: Jan Newell