Arun accident at work compensation


Looking for work whilst injured, and how to get Arun accident at work compensation

If you have been injured at work, or been involved in any accident which has left you with a serious injury, you may not be able to work for sometime. For many people, this means leaving their current job, so that they are able to recover more easily. Some jobs will just not allow you to take that much time off without asking that you leave the position so that they can bring someone else in.

If the company was at fault for your injury, then you can claim Arun accident at work compensation to help you to stay afloat, but if you can’t, then it is imperative that you try to find yourself another job sooner rather than later. Here are some ways to do this whilst you are still recovering from your injury.

  • Work out what you can do. Perhaps you are not up to doing your usual job, but you may well be well enough to do some aspects of your job, or to do something else for your company. Work out what you feel that you are capable of doing before you start looking.
  • Speak to your employer. Particularly if you were injured at work, your employer may be willing to find you something in a more limited capacity that you can do until you recover. This way you are still contributing to your job, and getting paid.
  • Look for part time work. If you feel able to do something part time then look for jobs with less responsibility and hours. Any employer will be much more comfortable taking on someone who is able to do the entire job and is less likely to have to take time off.
  • Know your limits. Even if you are desperate for work, try not to take any job which you are not completely sure that you can do. Know what your limits are before you apply.

Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline for advice and help

All you have to do is call us at Accident Advice Helpline and tell one of our advisors how and when your accident happened. He or she will then be able to tell you if you have a valid claim to make. if you do, you could start the claims’ process while you are on the phone.

Making a claim for Arun accident at work compensation is easy if you speak to an experienced injury lawyer who can put together a claim on your behalf. You can call us at Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500, or ring us on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. So why not call now and find out if you have a valid claim to make?

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )