Being ill can mean you take time off work. If your job has made you ill, that could lead to an Arbroath accident at work claim. Accident Advice Helpline can offer you help and advice to find out if you are eligible to claim compensation.
How Accident Advice Helpline can help you
Accident Advice Helpline are a law firm. Founded in 2000, we specialise in personal injury claims and have legal experts to help you with an Arbroath accident at work claim.
We can assess your claim over the phone, and if you are eligible, we will make your claim on a no-win, no-fee* basis. This means you don’t have to worry about how you’re going to pay for your claim and you won’t be asked to pay any money upfront.
Assess your Arbroath accident at work claim
Using our unique 30-second test, our friendly advisors will check that your accident or illness entitles you to make a claim.
- To claim, someone else must be responsible for your accident.
- You must start your claim within 3 years of an accident, or in the case of industrial illness, you have 3 years from the time your injury is diagnosed.
- You must have your injuries treated by a medical practitioner. This records them so that your doctor can provide a report, and will mean you get the correct treatment.
What sort of injuries might you suffer?
An accident at work can be a simple slip, trip or fall, or it can be something more serious. Your employer should take all possible precautions to make sure their employees work in a safe environment. If things go wrong, and you are injured as a result, this could lead to an Arbroath accident at work claim.
Here are just some of the things you could claim for.
- Repetitive strain injury is common and is caused by doing the same movement for long periods of time. This can be helped with rest breaks or being moved to a different job for parts of the day.
- Vibration white finger is caused by using heavy machinery. Employers can help to protect their employees by keeping machinery maintained and providing anti-vibration gloves.
- Working with chemicals is dangerous and should only be done with strict controls in place. If your employer fails in this, you could breath in toxic fumes or suffer a nasty chemical burn.
If anything happens at work and results in an injury, report it through the proper channels.
Discuss your claim today
To find out if you can make a claim, just call Accident Advice Helpline. You can call us free on 0800 689 0500 or to call from a mobile, call 0333 500 0993.
You will get free, no-obligation advice about an Arbroath accident at work claim, and the best compensation too.