An injury accident attorney


Is there a difference between an injury accident attorney and an injury accident lawyer?

In the UK, we don’t often hear the use of the name attorney; we generally only hear it on the television in some of the great legal television programmes like ‘Boston Legal’ and ‘Suits’.

In the USA, a lawyer is someone who is trained in the law but may or may not be actually in the business of advising clients. An attorney or an attorney at law is a lawyer that has taken a bar examination, which enables the lawyer to represent a client and provide strategy to help them win their legal battle. However, in the UK we don’t generally use the name attorney and we often use the title of lawyer to categorise someone who can give legal advice or believes themselves learned in one or more areas of law. It is often used to describe solicitors, barristers, legal executives and others. However more often than not, it is used to describe the whole legal profession.

So where does that leave us with an injury accident attorney or an injury accident lawyer?

Well, if you have had an accident at work or have sustained an injury of some kind in a car or whilst on holiday, you need to seek out professional legal help in the guise of an injury accident attorney or lawyer. They can advise you on how to possibly claim to receive valuable compensation that can help you recover loss of earnings, help pay for alternative treatments for pain management, and help you move on with your life after your injury.

Really, we are just talking of terms used in different countries and as a generalisation we use ‘lawyer’ in the UK and ‘attorney’ in the USA. However, with legal dramas being very popular now in the UK, the term attorney has become universally recognised. You can search online for legal representation by searching injury accident attorney or injury accident lawyer, or you can go to a law firm that has a wealth of legal expertise at their finger tips.

Ask Accident Advice Helpline for an injury accident attorney

Thankfully, you have already found such a law firm, as you have found Accident Advice Helpline. They have been established as legal experts for over 15 years and have Dame Esther Rantzen as their patron. They have helped people from all walks of life claim compensation for injuries they have sustained.

Accident Advice Helpline is more than willing to connect injured accident victims to one of their expert solicitors, all of whom are experts in compensation law. To get in touch, simply dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )