How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Amber Valley no-win, no-fee compensation

    The local government district of Amber Valley in Derbyshire enjoys a semi-rural location and was the filming location for the ITV drama series ‘Peak Practice.’ Although the area once thrived thanks to its coal mining and engineering industries, today you’re more likely to find locals working in the surrounding towns and cities, and the population in 2011 was 122,309. Nevertheless, if you have been inured here and you need to make an Amber Valley no-win, no-fee compensation claim, you might want to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline. We offer a 100% no-win, no-fee service which means there are no upfront fees to worry about and making a personal injury claim is affordable to everyone.

    Injured on the farm?

    Did you know that the agricultural industry enjoys a higher rate of accidents than any other industry in the UK? That’s not to say that you are automatically at risk of accidents if you work in agriculture, just that you need to be aware of the risks and make sure precautions are taken. It’s up to your employer to keep you safe at work, so if you have been injured whilst working on a farm or in an agricultural setting, then we could help you to get the compensation you’re entitled to. But what kinds of accidents could happen on a farm?

    • Vehicle accidents – for example you could be crushed by a tractor rollover or a combine harvester
    • Chemical accidents – working with chemicals such as pesticides in an unventilated area or chemical spills
    • Animal accidents – for example, you could be kicked or suffer crush injuries after an animal attack
    • Falls from height
    • Electric shock

    You could be seriously injured whilst working in an agricultural setting, but you could also sustain more minor injuries such as suffering from heat stroke, sustaining cuts and bruises or a manual handling injury. If you think your employer was to blame for your accident then you could make a personal injury claim provided it has been less than three years since your accident.

    What to do after your accident

    If you’ve been injured in an accident at work then you need to ensure that it’s reported to your employer. They must record all accidents in an accident book. If you’re really concerned about health and safety at your work then you might want to report them to the Health and Safety Executive. If you can take photos of your injuries and the scene of your accident then this could provide useful evidence when you come to make a claim, but don’t worry if this is not possible. You should seek medical attention for your injuries, as we’ll need to see evidence of this when you make a claim.

    Call us today about Amber Valley no-win, no-fee compensation

    You can call us at any time after your accident on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile to find out more about making an Amber Valley no-win, no-fee compensation claim. It’s free to call from a landline and we’ll be able to tell you if you have a viable claim. Or you could even take the 30-second test on our website to find out how much compensation you could be entitled to.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 11th July 2017

    Author: Rob Steen

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.