Shepway is a local government district in Kent, England with its council located in the town of Folkestone. The major source of income for the town is tourism. If you are a tourist visiting Shepway, although your main aim is to ‘have fun’, you should be aware that anything unpleasant can happen whilst you are on holiday or touring and the need for advice on personal injury claims in Shepway is necessary should be caught in such a situation.
What can happen to you while on holiday?
Holidays mean having lots of fun by yourself, family or in the company of friends or colleagues. Unfortunate accident/s that you may suffer as a tourist includes:
- Food poisoning after drinking or eating contaminated foods or drinks
- Slip, trip and fall accident in and around your hotel, resort and/or restaurant from poorly maintained floors and paths
- Road traffic accidents as a passenger on a tour bus
Before you start to make a personal injury compensation claim, you need expert legal advice on personal injury claims in Shepway. We will listen to your situation and be able to determining whether you have a valid claim. Some immediate steps that you may take to strengthen your claim case include:
- Reporting you injury, illness or accident to the hotel staff, tour representative or you travel company immediately when the accident occurred.
- Accurately record the details in the hotel’s log book.
- Names and contact details of witnesses if any should be taken.
- If possible take photos and/or videos of the where and how the accident happened.
- Keep all receipts of expenses incurred as a result of your injury
- Make sure you retain medical reports, prescriptions and recommendations from a trained medical personnel
You are guaranteed free expert legal advice on personal injury claims in Shepway by our friendly legal team
Having expertise in numerous accident types, our experienced personal injury solicitors who work on a no win no fee* basis, work tirelessly in order to get you the compensation you fully and rightfully deserve. We are well aware that you may be worried about going to court; this should not bother you at all. Most claimants do not need to go to court as Accident Advice Helpline legal team will handle all legal matters and paperwork for you giving you peace of mind and ample time to recover.
It is quite easy to start a personal injury claim with Accident Advice Helpline. Just pick up your landline and call for free on 0800 689 0500 or from you mobile phone on 0333 500 0993 and get your free initial consultation today.
Date Published: 16th September 2015
Author: David Brown