Many people believe that a fracture to a bone is not as bad as a broken bone. In reality, the medical profession refer to all damage to bones as a fracture, whether the bone is cracked, broken or crushed. If you have suffered from a fracture that was a result of someone else’s actions or inactions, you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim. For the much needed advice on personal injury claims in Castle Point, Accident Advice Helpline is here, ready and ever willing to provide you with everything you need to know.
Accidents that can lead to fractures include:
- Road accidents
- Slip, trip and falls
- Accidents at work
Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline is renowned in the UK as one of the leading law firms’ that specialises in personal injury compensation claims and for its professionalism in handling all its cases with high success rates. Whether you have suffered a minor or a severe injury, our personal injury solicitors will assess and determine who is liable for your accident and fight tooth and nail to ensure that you receive the maximum compensation that you deserve.
What do you need to do straight after an accident?
Although as peaceful as Castle Point seems to be, it’s rather unfortunate to say that accidents are common thing and are regularly reported. Accident Advice Helpline advices you to follow these simple steps once you have suffered a fracture:
- Seek immediate medical treatment(in circumstances where you are able to do so, if not ask someone for assistance to get to hospital, call an ambulance or a doctor)
- Take down a documented description of the accident and the injury you sustained
- If there are any witnesses at the scene, take their contact addresses and telephone.
- Whether there is a closed circuit camera at the scene or not, if you have got a camera or mobile phone that can take photos, take as many as you can and from all angles of the scene.
Why should I trust Accident Advice Helpline to give me advice on personal injury claims in Castle Point?
- We receive over 25,000 enquiries a month
- We are experts in personal injury claims with over £30 million awarded in compensation to our claimants every year
- We are dependable and reliable claim specialists
We are waiting to hear from you. Call us
For more information about how you can receive advice on personal injury claims in Castle Point call Accident Advice Helpline 0800 689 0500 or mobile 0333 500 0993 Today!
Date Published: 1st September 2015
Author: David Brown