Advice on injury claims in public places

Claim Now

Accidents that happen in public places often seem to be nobody’s fault. If you’ve tripped in the park or slipped in the supermarket you might be tempted to blame it on yourself, or your lack of attention. But that’s often not the case. Many personal injury claims are filed against public institutions that are failing to provide a safe space for the people who enter their premises.

If you need advice on injury claims in public places, you can always call Accident Advice Helpline, for free advice on injury claims in public places. Our specialists can help you figure out if you qualify to make a claim for compensation or not.

What are the most common injury claims in public places?

The most common injuries happen in the most popular public places, like shopping centers, schools, on roads, in parks and in office buildings. Basically, they happen everywhere people go.

If you’ve been injured as a result of slipping in a shopping center, you might be entitled to compensation if you can prove that it wasn’t your fault, but it was the result of someone else’s negligence.

The same applies to poorly signaled road works. If your injury could have been easily avoided by a signal sign, you should consider claiming against the council or some other relevant institution/authority.

Many people ask for advice on injury claims in public places that involve dog attacks. If you have been attacked by a dog and were outside the property of the dog’s owner, you qualify to claim for compensation.

Another place where a lot of injuries happen, sometimes physical, often psychological, are schools. However, schools are supposed to be safe environments for pupils, where they should be protected from abuses of authority, any type of harassment or bullying. If you think something like this is happening to your child, don’t hesitate to ask for advice on injury claims in public places. The school authorities could be held liable.

Any injuries sustained in a park, whilst using poorly maintained public facilities, qualify you to make a claim for compensation against the owners, even if they are the city council.

Free advice on injury claims in public places

Accident Advice Helpline is here to offer free advice on personal injury claim matters. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, if you have any questions or if you need more information about making a claim.

The call doesn’t mean that you have to continue with the claim. But if you decide to, we’ll be happy to assist you. A personal injury claim lawsuit is usually solved over the phone, so you most probably won’t have to go to court. However, many times you will be asked to attend another medical check-up, with a more specialised doctor.

Also, make sure you file the claim in less than three years from the accident. Don’t procrastinate, go out there and ask for the money you deserve. Call Accident Advice Helpline today and you’ll receive honest expert advice.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )