How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Advice on claiming in Woking

    Filing an accident claim is the right of anyone who has been caught up and injured in an accident that was not their fault. If this applies to you, Accident Advice Helpline can help you claim the compensation you deserve by taking on your case and fighting to ensure the right outcome. Get in touch today if you need advice on claiming in Woking.

    Amongst the most common injuries we deal with in our capacity as specialist personal injury lawyers are slips, trips and falls. These are accidents in which people are injured by slipping, tripping, or falling over either in a public place or whilst at work.

    Slip, trip and fall accidents may not sound like they would be very serious, but they have been known to cause some very bad injuries, including:

    • Head injuries
    • Brain injuries
    • Broken bones
    • Whiplash
    • Concussion
    • Death

    It is for these reasons that you may want to consider filing a claim for personal injury compensation if you have suffered a slip, trip or fall injury in the last 3 years.

    How to get advice on claiming in Woking

    Slip, trip or fall claims can be more difficult to make than many other kinds of accident because it is not always obvious who is responsible for the accident. Luckily Accident Advice Helpline have years of experience in dealing with such claims and we can help you to work this out.

    Open Claim Calculator

    In most personal injury claims, it will be the owner of the public land where the accident took place who is responsible for any injury that took place. This could be a local council, business owner or a private landowner, depending on where the accident took place.

    All can be sued providing that the land where you had your accident is considered to be a public place. If you were on land which is considered to be private without permission, it is unlikely that you will be able to make a claim.

    Proving your claim

    In order for us to help you present the best possible case, we will need to provide evidence that someone else is to blame. This could include:

    • Photographs of potholes or uneven surfaces
    • Witness statements
    • Accident logs
    • Medical evidence

    Which is why it is so important that you seek treatment for your injuries and report your accident to the relevant people e.g. the local council or your employers.

    To get what you’re owed, call Accident Advice Helpline to start an accident claim in Woking today. You can call us free from landlines on 0800 689 0500. You can also reach us on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. Calls from mobiles will be charged at your network’s standard rate. Call today for advice on claiming in Woking.

    Date Published: 9th August 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.