How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Advice on claiming in Oxford

    You should be able to get advice on claiming in Oxford against your employer as long as you can prove that an accident that you have had was their fault, due to negligence of some description.

    Many people are nervous about making claims against their employer as they feel that it creates a negative atmosphere in the workplace or puts them at risk of being passed over for promotion or even losing their jobs. Be assured that your employer is not allowed to penalise you for making a compensation claim, even if the claim is ultimately not successful.

    Here is how to proceed with a compensation claim against your employer.

    Make an accident report and obtaining advice on claiming in Oxford

    An accident report made on the day of your accident is an excellent form of evidence, and also helps you to remember exactly what happened in your accident later on down the line, when you need to put together a compensation claim.

    Once you have filed an accident report, ask for a copy of it there and then that you can keep for your records.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Look through your contract

    Make sure that you have gone through your contract with a fine toothed comb to check what your employers promises are to you and what you have promised in return.

    This will help you to avoid getting into any legal problems when you do make a claim. If you aren’t sure what your contract is telling you, show it to your injury lawyer.

    Speak to your employer

    It is going to keep things much lighter and less stressful if you just let your employer know that you are thinking about making a claim against them.

    This gives them the opportunity to offer you compensation without having to go to court, and just so the first they know about it isn’t when a letter from a solicitor arrives.

    How to get advice on claiming in Oxford

    If you decide that you do want to make accident and injury claims in Oxford against your employer, you should look for the best injury lawyer that you can find to process your claim for you.This takes a lot of the pressure off of you as you won’t have to face your employer in court, and you can be sure that your lawyer has put together the strongest possible case for a successful claim.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, or text “claim365” to 88010 and the team will be more than happy to put you in touch with a professional injury lawyer, working on a 100% no win no fee basis to get you the compensation that you deserve.

    Date Published: 28th June 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.