Have you been injured in the workplace and believe your employer is to blame? Perhaps you were involved in a construction accident? Maybe you were recently diagnosed with repetitive strain injury and your employer has been refusing you breaks? Whatever the scenario may be, if you are going to make a compensation claim there is one thing you need and this is a top quality solicitor fighting your corner. Keeping that in mind, in this post we will provide you with advice on claiming in Erewash for workplace accidents specifically.
Advice on claiming in Erewash
- Experience – The first thing you need to do is take a look at the solicitor’s level of experience. How many years have they been working in the personal injury law sector?
- Relevant experience – Has the solicitor in question handled cases similar to yours before? You will need to find someone that specialises in workplace accident claims.
- Track record – The last thing you want to do is go for the services of a solicitor that has lost more cases than they have won. Be sure to enquire about their track record.
- No-win no-fee – Perhaps one of the most important pieces of advice on claiming in Erewash is to choose a solicitor that works to a no-win no-fee payment agreement. By doing this, the risk is diminished by a significant degree because you will only pay legal fees if your case is a success.
- Good reputation – You should take the time to read comments that have been left by clients that have used the services provided by the solicitor in question. By doing this, you will be able to decipher a good solicitor from a bad one.
- Communication – Last but not least, effective channels of communication should be established from the offset. The last thing you want to do is be diverted to voicemail every time you try to get in touch with your solicitor.
Accident Advice Helpline
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, you can be confident of a first class service, as our solicitors tick the six boxes that have been mentioned and more. Give us a call today if you would like to make a claim or if you have any questions.
Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Lines are open 24/7, so you can call us any time.
You can try the 30 second test on our website. With just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim.
Or you can text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
Date Published: 31st August 2015
Author: David Brown