How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Advice on claiming in Copeland

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Copeland

    If you have suffered an accident, in the last three years then you could be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim. If another person caused the accident in which you were injured, you may be able to claim compensation. If you need advice on claiming in Copeland, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now. We are a trusted, well-known company that is here to help you with your claim.

    Advice on claiming in Copeland

    Ordinarily, you must begin your compensation claim within three years of the accident, although there are some circumstances in which this differs. Speak with one of our experts on the phone to find out if you are eligible to make a claim. The advisor will be able to give you advice on claiming in Copeland and tell you if you have a valid claim to make.

    Our friendly and helpful adviser can talk to you about your potential claim, so talk with Accident Advice Helpline today and we will help to arrange everything. Our advice is free and invaluable so you have got nothing to lose by calling us today and talking over your claim to find out your next step.

    Individual accident compensation claims

    We listen to your story and treat each case independently with care and respect. You will be happy to discover how easy it is to get the compensation that you so rightly deserve. Accident Advice Helpline deals with most types accident compensation claim. . We will always pay attention to the details of your case and offer wonderful customer support.

    We also work for our clients on a no win no fee* basis. That means that if an advisor tells you that you are eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim, you can begin it while you are still on the phone. You probably won’t have to visit a lawyer’s offices, although you may need to have a further medical examination.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now

    You can call or text us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time. Our phone lines are always open, although sometimes our staff are too busy to take all calls. If this is the case when you ring, please leave us a message so that we can call you back as soon as we can.

    Ring us on our freephone number from a landline. It’s 0800 689 0500. To call us on a mobile, ring 0333 500 0993.

    If you like, just send us the text message “claim365” to 88010. We will call you to find out how we can help you with your potential claim.

    For claims’ advice from our experts, call or text us now.

    Date Published: 24th June 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.