How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Advice on accident claims in Carmarthenshire

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Carmarthenshire

    Advice on accident claims in Carmarthenshire for a road traffic incident

    What details do you need to get from the person that caused the incident?

    You will need to get their name, their address and their telephone number. You should also get the details of their insurer, their vehicle registration number and note the make of their car as well. It is also advisable to get the contact details of any witnesses. This will really help to strengthen your case.

    Can you make a claim if the accident was a hit and run?

    A lot of people are worried that they will be unable to make a claim if they don’t know who caused the accident. You will be able to make a compensation claim and should call us for advice on accident claims in Carmarthenshire, or anywhere else in the UK. These cases are known as untraced driver claims. You will need to inform the police of this incident as well. 

    You don’t have any money to make a claim. Is there anything you can do?

    Open Claim Calculator

    Yes! If you go for a no-win, no-fee* solicitor you will not need any money to start your case. The payment structure of this service is entirely different. You will pay based on the outcome of your case, which also reduces the risk. Here at Accident Advice Helpline all of our solicitors work on this basis.

    Will you have to go to court?

    There is no definitive answer to this question unfortunately. However, it is unlikely that you will have to! Less than three per cent of personal injury cases end up in the courtroom.

    How do you make an accident claim?

    All you need to do is get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline and we will handle everything for you. We offer all victims free expert advice on accident claims in Carmathenshire so call us as soon as you can. Our legal helpline is free to dial from a landline. You will speak to one of our friendly and experienced advisers. They will answer all of your questions and inform you of the strength of your case. If they believe you have a good chance of getting compensation they will then match you to the best in-house solicitor for you. It is as simple as that!

    How do you get free advice on accident claims in Carmarthenshire?

    Call, text or complete the handy 30 second calculator on our website. The details you need are:

    Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

    You can try the quick and easy 30 second test, or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010 and we will call you.

    Date Published: 1st December 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.