Advice on injury claims in the Farne Islands


Need advice on injury claims in the Farne Islands?

If you have been injured in an accident and want to claim personal injury compensation, you will doubtless need advice on injury claims in the Farne Islands. To get expert legal advice, you should contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now.

If you have had an accident or been involved in an incident with another driver, but did not get their personal details, or they didn’t stop to let you know their details, you may want to find the owner of the car to help with your insurance claim. If the police are involved in your accident then they should be able to track down the other driver, as long as you have a description of the car and/or a registration number. But if you want to track down the owner of the car on your own then here are some tips on doing so.

  • Speak to the DMV. The DMV has records of who owns each vehicle based on the registration and any other information you can give. If you give them a call then they should be able to track down the last registered details of the owner.
  • Go to the police. The police have ways of tracking down the owners of vehicles. If the car didn’t stop after the incident, however, it is possible that the car was stolen. But the police will be able to find out if this is the case and start an investigation on your behalf.
  • Look online. Put a description of the vehicle and registration online and see what comes up. You may not be able to find exact details but should be able to find out something to help you to find the owner of the car and also find out if they have been involved in any other accidents or incidents.

It is important to remember that whatever has happened, you should not give chase if a driver drives off before giving you their details. This can only lead to further accidents and may cause more harm to either yourself or your vehicle.

Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now

If you need advice on injury claims in the Farne Islands, you should contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now. Our phone lines are always open.

Call us from a landline on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500, or from mobiles ring 0333 500 0993.

We can call you to find out how we can help with your possible compensation claim if you send the text message “claim365” to us on 88010.

Why not contact us right now and get advice from our legal experts?

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )