How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Advice on hiring a lawyer in West Lancashire

    Personal Injury Solicitors in West Lancashire

    If you are looking for advice on hiring a lawyer in West Lancashire for your personal injury compensation claim, you’ve come to the right place. Accident Advice Helpline is a specialist personal injury law firm with over 15 years’ of experience in helping individuals just like you, and your family, obtain compensation after an accident that was not your fault.

    If you have been injured in the past 3 years and it wasn’t your fault, the following article may be of some interest to you.

    Who can claim personal injury compensation?

    Anyone who has been injured in an accident that was clearly caused by someone else, for which you sought medical treatment can file a personal injury claim. However, in most cases, the injury must have been sustained in the past 3 years.

    Accidents that qualify for personal injury compensation

    It is difficult to say if your accident is eligible for compensation without establishing the facts of your case.  However, here are a list of common accidents that could lead to personal injury compensation:

    • Road traffic accidents
    • Slips, trips and falls
    • Workplace accidents
    • Industrial diseases
    • Faulty product injuries

    Common injuries you can claim for

    Here are some of the most common personal injuries that we have helped our clients obtain compensation for in the past:

    Open Claim Calculator

    • Broken bones
    • Neck injuries
    • Industrial diseases
    • Food poisoning
    • Head injuries
    • Repetitive Strain Injuries

    Who can I get compensation from?

    If you want to claim personal injury compensation, it is usually the case that you will need to file a claim against a party who has liability in the event of an accident e.g. an employer or local council. By law, these people will need to have liability insurance in place, so it is typically an insurance company who will pay any compensation you are awarded.

    Advice on hiring a lawyer in West Lancashire

    We would encourage you to hire one of our experienced personal injury solicitors if you want to pursue compensation. We have a wealth of knowledge and experience which we can put to good use in helping you secure a settlement.

    We work on a no win no fee* basis, so you don’t need to pay any of our fees upfront and you can proceed with confidence to start your personal injury compensation claim with our leading law firm acting on your behalf.

    For more advice on hiring a lawyer in West Lancashire, call Accident Advice Helpline today. You can call us free from any UK landline by dialling 0800 689 0500. You can also call us on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. Calls from mobiles will be charged at your network’s standard rate.

    Date Published: 3rd September 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.