If you are thinking about making a personal injury claim, one of the most important things you need to do is arm yourself with a high-quality solicitor who can give you the greatest chance of winning your claim. Keeping that in mind, continue reading for some top advice on hiring a solicitor in Derbyshire.
Advice on hiring a lawyer in Denbighshire
There are several different qualities you need to look out for when hiring a personal injury solicitor, and these are as follows:
- Experience – There is only one place to begin and this is with experience. You want to be confident that the solicitor has carried out their services many times before and that they have done so successfully. You don’t want to take a chance on someone without any experience, as you don’t get a second chance to secure compensation.
- Relevant experience – Having experience in personal injury claims is one thing, but you want to make sure that they have handled cases similar to yours before. For example, if you were injured in a construction accident you will need to find someone with a considerable amount of experience in workplace injury claims.
- Success rate – Enquire about the solicitor’s success rate. You certainly don’t want to use the services of someone who has a track record of losing cases.
- Payment terms – It is always a good idea to go for the services of someone that is happy to work to a no-win no-fee* agreement. This is one of the most important pieces of advice on hiring a lawyer in Denbighshire. There are many benefits associated with going down this route. Not only are you offered a degree of financial protection, but also you can be confident of an exceptional service, as the solicitor is going to be impacted by the outcome of the case.
- Reputation – Last but not least, it is advisable to take the time to read reviews that have been left by those who have used the services of the solicitor in question before. By doing this, you will get an honest assessment of the level of quality you are likely to experience and what the solicitor is like to deal with.
How to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline
Call, text or complete the handy 30 second calculator on our website. The details you need are:
Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website.
Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?
Date Published: 31st August 2015
Author: David Brown