Accident Advice Helpline prides itself for being the resource to help you have your peace of mind by giving you support and advice after a car accident in Surrey Heath, and ensuring that your life is as easy as possible during the trying times after suffering an injury that was not your fault, by making sure you win the compensation you deserve.
Immediately after a car accident you should take the following steps:
- Call and get medical help if needed
- Call the police
- If there are serious neck or back injuries to anyone, do not move them, because that will cause more harm, you should wait for an ambulance
- Remain calm, and assess the extent of any damages and injuries and record that alongside the evidence
- Exchange insurance and contact information with the other party
- Seek assistance by calling and talking to one of our personal injury solicitors
Am I at fault?
Moments after a car accident, you often wonder whether you were at fault or the other party. Never admit to liability before consulting and being advised accordingly by your solicitor.
In the aftermath of a car accident, you should contact your insurance company about the accident, and this should be as fast as possible if you think that you are at fault because it’s the insurance company that plays a big role on how the case will be settled.
You can get much needed help by calling us for expert advice after a car accident in Surrey Heath, because any questions that you may have will be answered by our highly trained and experienced solicitors. Here are some of the few questions that you might have:
- Do I have a valid claim? – the success of most personal injury claims depends on the cause of the accident and the severity of your injury, and more importantly giving solid proof that the other party was at fault
- How do I deal with the insurance company? – this is the most challenging aspect for any victim of an accident. You have to be very careful and know exactly what you are doing, because you will end up accepting far much low payments than you deserve. You are advised to get assistance from your solicitor
- How long does a personal injury claim take to process? – this depends on various factors from your case. With Accident Advice Helpline you are assured that your case will be fast tracked to take the shortest time possible
How to get in touch for advice after a car accident in Surrey Heath
As much as there is no magic formula to the success of claims, our professionals will do all they can to make sure that you get the compensation that you deserve. Talk to one of our legal advisors today by calling:
- 0800 689 0500 from your landline
- 0333 500 0993 if you are using a mobile phone
Date Published: 12th October 2015
Author: David Brown