How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Advice after a car accident in Cumbria

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Cumbria

    If you are online looking for legal advice after a car accident in Cumbria we can help you. We are an established injury law firm and we can give you all of the help and advice that you need to make an informed decision about claiming.

    Our helpline

    Our helpline is staffed by a team of trained advisors who will be happy to answer any questions that you have about claiming, and explain the claim process to you. They can also confirm that you meet the criteria for claiming so if you are unsure about this you should give us a call.

    Normally, you can claim personal injury compensation for any injury sustained in an accident that wasn’t your fault. For example, you can claim compensation after being injured by faulty machinery at your place of work, or because you have been injured in a road accident caused by a careless driver.

    Calling our helpline is free and there is no obligation to continue your claim with us if you decide not to, we will be happy to have helped.

    Our legal team

    If you do decide to go ahead and make a personal injury claim we have injury lawyers who work on claims under the no win no fee* agreement. This means that you can claim your money without having to pay any legal fess upfront, instead everything is settled at the end of your claim. Using the no win no fee* system we have been able to help thousands of people claim personal injury compensation. Many of these people would have been unable to claim if they had to pay their legal fees upfront and would have missed out on money that they had a legal right to.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Your compensation

    The amount of compensation that you are awarded for your injury will of course depend on how serious it was, but you can be confident that your injury lawyer will work hard to make sure that you get all of the compensation that you are owed. You can get an estimate of how much your claim could be worth by using the compensation calculator tool on our website.

    You will not have to pay tax on the compensation that you receive, but if you received any state benefits to help you through your recovery period then you may have to pay that many back.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline now for advice after a car accident in Cumbria

    To talk to one of our friendly advisors please call 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile. Lines are open 24 hours a day and all calls are kept confidential.

    Date Published: 1st September 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Location Posts

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.