Help and advice after a car accident in Southwark
If you have been involved in a car accident and are considering claiming compensation, get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline.
Recommended by Dame Esther Rantzen and trusted by millions of accident victims across the UK, ours is among the leading personal injury law firms in the country.
At Accident Advice Helpline, we have been dealing with cases involving road traffic accidents with success for more than 15 years. In order to maximise your chances of also enjoying a successful claim for compensation, we offer the following advice after a car accident in Southwark:
- Determine who is at fault. In order to make a claim, the negligence of another party must have caused the accident that led to your injuries. Furthermore, your injuries should be confirmed and treated by a medical professional, and the accident must have taken place within the past three years.
- See how much you could claim. Take our 30-second test online to determine how much you could stand to receive by making a claim. This estimate can be incredibly helpful when deciding whether or not you wish to move forward.
- Contact us. We have a nationwide team of personal injury solicitors standing by waiting to help.
How does it work?
It is easy to get a claim started with Accident Advice Helpline.
There are no complicated forms to fill in, no need to visit our offices, and no need to pay anything upfront to get a claim underway. We proudly undertake 100% of cases on a no win, no fee* basis, making it easy for any accident victim to take legal action.
We understand that all too often, victims of car accidents are left to pay for medical treatment and help around the home out of pocket, which can leave them to struggle financially. We don’t want to compound this stress, and so you will never need to pay anything upfront to start a claim.
We can settle claims over the phone too, so you may not even need to go to court to receive the full amount you deserve in compensation.
How to contact Accident Advice Helpline
At Accident Advice Helpline, we offer three easy ways to contact us by phone:
- Call us from your landline on 0800 689 0500
- Call us from your mobile on 0333 500 0992
- Text the phrase “claim365” to 88010
You can also get in touch online to have someone contact you to provide help and advice after a car accident in Southwark at your convenience.
Date Published: 22nd September 2015
Author: David Brown