How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Advice after a car accident in Salford

    If someone has been the victim of a road traffic accident (RTA) in Salford, which wasn’t their fault and they suffered a personal injury in the incident, they need to contact Accident Advice Helpline immediately. Getting expert advice after a car accident in Salford to discover how to start a compensation claim is quick and easy, when you call our team of advisers.

    People become the victims of accidents on a daily basis and suffer injuries because of someone else’s negligence, but too many of these personal injuries occur in car accidents.

    The work we have done for victims has been acknowledged by celebrity consumer rights champion Dame Esther Rantzen, who became our patron back in 2003.

    Will I have to attend court if I make a compensation claim?

    As we deal with most of the cases we handle over the phone, we do our best to prevent our clients from having to attend needless meetings or court appearances.

    It is a reality that the majority of personal injury compensation claims don’t get to court, because this increases the legal costs for whichever side has been deemed responsible for the injury, or for the liable party’s insurance company.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If responsibility for the accident or your injury is not being disputed, all the insurance companies involved in the case will look to settle the claim out of court, thus avoiding any further legal costs.

    How can I get advice after a car accident in Salford?

    You can call and speak to our team of personal injury advisers for advice after a car accident in Salford. We offer professional and friendly support, and we will provide you with exceptional customer service. You can be guaranteed that your case will be handled with skill and specialism, as our team has more than a decade’s experience helping innocent car accident victims.

    If you wish, why not participate in our unique and user friendly 30-second online test? This short and succinct test will not only inform you if you are eligible to make a claim for personal injury compensation, but also provide an estimate of how much compensation you may be awarded.

    Please call us from a landline on 0800 689 0500, or dial from a mobile phone on 0333 500 0993, but please take note that you will be charged by your mobile provider for making the call. So what are you waiting for? Contact us today if you have had a car accident in the last 3 years, which was not your fault and you suffered a personal injury as a result. Call Accident Advice Helpline now.

    Date Published: 10th December 2015

    Author: joanna

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.