How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accidents on the road in South Ribble

    Personal Injury Solicitors in South Ribble

    South Ribble is both a non-metropolitan district and a borough in Lancashire. Like all urbanised areas, accidents on the road in South Ribble can and do happen.

    If you were injured in a road traffic accident that was not your fault, you may be feeling frustrated and at a loss. Contact Accident Advice Helpline for friendly and helpful advice; we can take you through the steps involved in making a claim for compensation. 

    Accidents on the road in South Ribble

    You may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim if you have been injured in accidents on the road in South Ribble. However, you must be able to prove that you were not to blame for the accident in which you sustained your injuries. With the aid of a personal injury solicitor you will also need to prove that the accident was another person’s fault.

    If you were injured in a road traffic accident and a motorised vehicle was involved, then the police must be called. They will conduct investigations into the accident and its causes and compile a police report which will specify who, in their opinion, was to blame. This can prove to be very useful when you are making a personal injury claim.

    A medical report must also be made available if you file a personal injury compensation claim. This report will form the basis for the calculation of compensation for the pain, distress and suffering caused by your injuries.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Making a compensation claim

    Usually if you have been injured in an accident in the British Isles, you have three years to file your claim for injuries from the date of your accident, although there are some exceptions to this rule.

    Get in touch with us today to see what we can do for you. We only ever offer free, no obligation advice, so you don’t have to feel anxious or under pressure when you get in touch with us – it is entirely up to you whether or not you pursue your claim.

    Take our easy 30-second test to find out if you are eligible to make a claim and calculate how much compensation you could be entitled to receive with our help and advice.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline

    Why not call us now at Accident Advice Helpline for expert legal advice and information about your potential claim? You can call us at any time, day or night, every day of the year.

    Call us on one of our free phone numbers: 0800 689 0500 for calls from landlines and 0333 500 0993 for calls from mobiles.

    Date Published: 15th September 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.