How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accidents on the road in Swansea

    Accidents on the road in Swansea

    In Welsh, Swansea is Abertawe, which means the mouth of the River Tawe. Now it is called the City and county of Swansea, although preciously it was in the county of Glamorganshire. The city of Swansea is the gateway to the Gower (Gwyr in Welsh) coast which is was the first area in the UK to be designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (in 1956). It is well-known (at least in Wales) for its sandy beaches and surf. One of Gower’s most spectacular beaches is Rhossili, where you can sometimes find seahorses and sea anemones in the rock pools left when the tide goes out. You need to be careful how you park when you go to one of the more secluded beaches in the Swansea area, as often you have to resort to parking on the road, and so you might have one of the accidents on the road in Swansea that you hear about from time to time.

    Accidents on the road in Swansea

    After being involved in accidents on the road in Swansea you might be rather shaken, although not physically injured. If you are injured in one of the road traffic accidents in Swansea, you should have immediate medical treatment for your injuries. In order to file a personal injury compensation claim, your medical report will be needed. If the accident involved any motorised vehicle and there were casualties, the police should have been called to the scene. They have to investigate the cause of the accident and when they have concluded the investigation they will compile a report which you will also need if you are to make a personal injury compensation claim.

    Am I eligible to make a claim?

    If you have your medical report and the police report, if it was necessary, then you may be entitled to make a claim if you can prove conclusively that you were not responsible for the accident in any way. You also have to be able to prove that another person was totally to blame for it. You will probably need the services of a road traffic accident solicitor who has experience of helping people who have had road traffic accidents file claims for their injuries. If you need one who is an expert solicitor specialising in claims for victims of accidents on the road in Swansea, call us at Accident Advice Helpline, as we work with a team of expert personal injury solicitors who work on a no-win, no fee basis, and who operate all over the country.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    Call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time, any day of the year for expert legal advice regarding your potential personal injury compensation claim. Call us on one of these freephone numbers now:- 0800 689 0500 for landline calls, or 0333 500 0993 for mobiles.

    Date Published: 30th September 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.