How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accidents on the road in Rochdale

    Accidents on the road in Rochdale

    Have you had accidents on the road in Rochdale? An accident involving a car can be truly devastating. The injuries and damages, financial and otherwise, can throw our lives right off track, and this can all be made much worse if one of the vehicles involved is uninsured or stolen.

    If an uninsured driver, or a stolen vehicle, causes injury or damage to other motorists, property, pedestrians, passengers, cyclists or motorcyclists, someone needs to be there to look out for the injured parties. Accident Advice Helpline might just be able to do that for you.

    Dealing with claims against uninsured drivers and stolen vehicles

    Insurance companies will sometimes still pay damages and compensation claims even if the driver of the vehicle at the time of the accident is not insured by them, but does insure the owner of said vehicle.

    However, if they are unwilling to do this, or if the vehicle is not insured at all, the only path left is to make the claim through the MIB. However, this accident must have happened on public roads as there is a legal requirement for all drivers to have insurance for their vehicles in these areas.

    If these incidents occur on private roads or places, such as places of employment, employers must have liability insurance for any employees driving in these areas, but this does not cover any members of the public driving in these private roads or places.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Similarly, if a vehicle that has been stolen becomes involved in an accident, the insurance of the owner of the vehicle may cover the costs involved. Again, if the insurance company decides against this course of action, or there is no insurance for the vehicle, the claim should go through the MIB.

    The Motor Insurers’ Bureau

    The organisation of the Motor Insurers’ Bureau deals with claims against uninsured, stolen and untraced vehicles for members of the public. Though it is optional to deal directly with the Motor Insurers’ Bureau, it is advisable to have professional legal assistance with this as the process can be complicated, which is where Accident Advice Helpline will be able to help you deal with claims for injuries caused by accidents on the road in Rochdale.

    Accidents on the road in Rochdale

    As long as you are able to prove that you were not at fault at the time of the collision with the uninsured driver or the stolen vehicle, our dedicated law firm is ready to take a look at your claim.

    As always, it would be best if you have been able to take names and addresses of those involved in the accident, or any witnesses, as well as contacting the police to report it.

    Accident Advice Helpline: contact us to claim

    If so, then don’t hesitate to contact Accident Advice Helpline directly and take our 30-second test to find out if your claim is eligible and just how much compensation our solicitors could get you. Call free on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or dial 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no-obligation advice about making a claim.

    Date Published: 21st November 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.