Barmouth lies in the north west of Wales and grew around the shipbuilding industry. More recently Barmouth is known as a seaside resort and is a popular holiday destination. There are many notable buildings such as a medieval tower house and 19th century prison open for public viewings.
There is a permanent influx of holidaymakers in Barmouth each year and this obviously increases the population of the town for this time. The streets are busier and the roads are full, this combined with a more relaxed attitude and tourists not particularly on their guard can result, sadly, in many types of accidents in Barmouth whereby people get injured.
Claiming compensation for accidents in Barmouth
Summer brings many more accidents in Barmouth and it is a particularly busy time for the injury solicitors, and there are situations where, for example, a shopkeeper may not be as speedy as putting out a warning sign or mopping up a spillage or a local in rush hour traffic loses patience with the slow traffic. There are many many ways that an increase in people can cause catastrophic incidents and here at Accident Advice Helpline we believe we should be your first port of call when this arises. This is because:
- We offer 100% no-obligation advice and there is no pressure to continue with a claim, ever
- Our phone lines have a dedicated, trained, staff member on the end around the clock
- We have celebrity endorsement from UK TV personality, Dame Esther Rantzen
- We are a law firm, with over a decade of experience in the compensation field
- We have a wide team of handpicked lawyers specialising in each compensation case
- No money is needed to start your claim, we are always no-win, no-fee
- We obtain the highest amount of compensation possible, fact!
Getting support from Accident Advice Helpline
Alternatively you can visit our website at and submit a 30-second claim form for a call back, and you can also use our compensation calculator which will give you an idea of what you could receive. Our website also has many customer testimonials which will tell you in their own words what their particular case was regarding, how we helped them and how much we were able to obtain them. We are here to help you today.
Call our helpline number on 0800 689 0500 and from your mobile 0333 500 0993 and speak to one of our trained advisors about your accident. We will tell you, initially, if you are eligible to make a claim and also how much your award is likely to be. We have no automated machines, we have no ‘on hold’ systems, and you are treated with the respect and decency you deserve from the outset.
Date Published: 1st December 2013
Author: David Brown