What should you do if you are going to make an accidental injury claim in Hastings for an incident involving an uninsured driver?
- Get medical attention – The first thing you need to do is make sure you seek medical attention. This is imperative. After all, your health is the most important thing and it is vital that you are treated properly. Moreover, if you do not see a doctor you will experience issues when it comes to making an accidental injury claim in Hastings. After all, how are you supposed to prove your injuries if they have not been professionally diagnosed?
- Gather witnesses’ contact details – If there are people that witnessed the incident it is always a good idea to get their details. They may even remember part of the vehicle’s registration number! Either way, their statements can really help to strengthen your case and thus you should definitely gather their details.
- Take photographs of the scene – Has any damage been done to your vehicle or the street? If so it is always a good idea to take some photographs for proof.
- Inform the police – In these types of incidents it is always recommended to inform the police. Not only is this the appropriate cause of action to take but also it will really help when making your accidental injury claim in Hastings. The MIB, who you will make your claim to, finds this of great importance.
- Contact Accident Advice Helpline – Last but not least, the final thing you need to do is make sure you give Accident Advice Helpline a call. We are an experienced law firm that has been helping personal injury victims since we were set up in 2000. All of our solicitors offer an exceptional no win no fee service. This is beneficial for a whole host of reasons. You do not need any money to begin your claim and financial risk is diminished dramatically, as the payment structure is entirely different. If that wasn’t enough, you benefit from a much better level of quality and you can be sure we will only take on your case if we think there is a strong chance of it being successful.
How to get in touch with us to make an accidental injury claim in Hastings
Call, text or complete the handy 30 second calculator on our website. The details you need are:
Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test
Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?
Date Published: 15th November 2014
Author: David Brown