Bump! Had a slip-related accident? Claim your entitlement to compensation!
Slipping is a common, everyday type of accident that often affects the elderly and vulnerable members of our communities. However, anyone may suffer a slipping accident and may become injured as a result.
If you have been the unfortunate victim of a slip injury following an accident at work in Ystradgynlais, that was caused through no fault of your own within the last 3 years, then you may be able to claim personal injury compensation for your injuries.
What can cause a slip-related accident?
- Wet flooring
- Slippery flooring
- Highly polished flooring
- Frayed or unsecured flooring
- Chemical spillages
- Oil spillage
- Incorrect safety footwear
What type of injury may be caused by a slip accident at work in Ystradgynlais?
Injuries can be painful and debilitating, taking many weeks to overcome, and include:
- Lacerations and bleeding
- Internal injury
- Soft tissue injury
- Broken bones
- Head injury
- Spinal injury
- Loss of a limb
Finding out if you can claim compensation for your accident at work in Ystradgynlais
It is easy to find out quickly if you can claim personal injury compensation for your accident at work in Ystradgynlais. Just call the telephone helpline and speak to one of Accident Advice Helpline’s capable advisers. We can notify you over the phone of your entitlement to make a personal injury compensation claim for your accident at work in Ystradgynlais.
If you have any queries or worries about making a personal injury compensation claim, then ask the friendly advisers for information to give you peace of mind and confidence in your entitlement to make a claim.
Our helpful advisers offer no-obligation advice about making a claim, and leave it up to you to decide, if you wish to proceed using their team of professional injury solicitors.
What are the advantages of using a professional injury solicitor to handle my compensation claim?
- We are highly experienced with in excess of 15 years’ experience of processing personal injury compensation claims on behalf of people, who like you, have been injured through no fault of their own, to claim their legal right to compensation.
- We will ensure that your claim is handled by our team throughout the claims process on your behalf, leaving you free to concentrate on your recovery from your accident at work.
- Your claim for your accident at work in Ystradgynlais will be processed by our dedicated injury solicitors on a no-win, no-fee* basis.
- Your claim will be handled by our knowledgeable team of injury solicitors who will process your claim in accordance with our key principles of accountability, integrity, reliability and dependability.
Don’t delay! Try our unique 30 second online test for yourself! Find out in seconds if you are able to claim personal injury compensation for your accident at work. Alternatively call our advisers on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.