Ouch! Suffered a fall-related accident whilst at work? Your claim for compensation for your injury is just a call away!
Falls are one of the most common types of injury that can occur. Often, people fail to notice where they are heading or become distracted causing themselves to fall and become injured as a result. However, not all fall-related accidents may be attributed to the casualties themselves. Often, the employers may fail to repair, replace or identify potential hazards and risks associated with falling.
If you have been the victim of a fall-related accident at work in Wycombe, that was caused through no fault of your own, then you may be legally entitled to pursue personal injury compensation for your injury.
Common causes of fall-related accidents at work
Falls may be caused by many factors. However, risk assessments should be conducted in order to ensure that any potential risks are identified and minimised, to reduce the likelihood of accidents occurring.
- Unlit or poor lighting in stairwells and on landings
- lack of lighting in hallways and corridors
- obstacles left in walkways and landings
- slippery flooring
- unsigned changes in floor height
- lack of adequate hand railing
- lack of guard railings at height
- poorly maintained fixings on stairs and balconies
- frayed carpeting and rugs
- lack of Health and Safety warnings of fall below
What kind of injuries can I claim for following my accident at work in Wycombe?
- Any injury that was sustained as a direct consequence of your fall accident at work may be claimed for
- Medical attention must have been sought for the injury caused by an accident at work in Wycombe
- The injury must have occurred within the last 3 years
- The accident must have been caused by the fault of someone else, not yourself
Can I claim for my injury caused by an accident at work in Wycombe?
In order to establish your entitlement to make a personal injury compensation claim for your accident at work, it is important to clarify the circumstances of the accident. Obviously, every accident and any resulting injuries are unique. This is why Accident Advice Helpline provide a dedicated telephone helpline to ensure that your call is answered personally.
Their team of capable advisers are on hand to answer your call, provide reassuring answers to any queries you may have and to provide no-obligation advice about pursuing a personal injury compensation claim for your accident at work.Open Claim Calculator
How does the compensation claims process work?
Once your eligibility has been established and you have decided to proceed with the services of the friendly and helpful team at Accident Advice Helpline to process your personal injury compensation claim on your behalf, your claim will be passed to a member of the team of injury solicitors.
Your injury solicitor will ensure that your claim is processed with accountability, integrity and reliability on a no-win, no-fee* basis throughout the claims process through to its successful conclusion.
If you want to discuss your accident in more detail with an adviser then dial 0800 689 0500 from your land line, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile now.