If you’re thinking about claiming after an accident at work in West Berkshire, Accident Advice Helpline has the in-house expertise to guide you through the process.
Myths about claiming after an accident at work in West Berkshire
Following an accident, you may be feeling upset, anxious and overwhelmed by the prospect of having to carry out your day-to-day activities with your injuries. We want to help take the burden off your shoulders. We can do this by helping you to begin a personal injury compensation claim.
As a result, we’ve myth busted some of the biggest misconceptions we’re heard about claiming after an accident at work in West Berkshire, or anywhere else.
- “I cannot raise a claim for an accident that took place two years ago”. This is not true, as you can begin a personal injury compensation claim for an accident that took place within the last three years.
- “I don’t qualify for personal injury compensation”. You will never know if you don’t ask, as they say. In order to begin an accident compensation claim, as we have mentioned previously, the incident should have happened within the last three years. If you were not to blame for the accident in your workplace, you qualify for accident compensation. Additionally, if you want to begin a personal injury compensation claim yourself then you must have been at least 18 years of age at the time of the accident.
- “The compensation claims process costs a lot of money”. We don’t ask you to pay us anything in order to raise a personal injury compensation claim. Nor do we believe in charging our customers unexpected legal fees. All of our lawyers work on a no-win, no-fee* basis. Therefore you won’t have to settle up any legal bills if we don’t successfully win your case.
- “Accident Advice Helpline cannot represent me in court”. As a law firm that specialises in personal injury claims, that’s exactly what we can do! We have more than 15 years’ experience within the sector. We have done such a good job over the years that well-known journalist and TV personality Dame Esther Rantzen has awarded us her personal endorsement.
- “I will have to provide Accident Advice Helpline with my medical records”. One of our approachable and friendly personal injury advisors may ask you to attend an additional medical appointment. This is only in order to give our lawyers access to the most accurate information available in order to maximise your compensation amount.
Why don’t you give us a call and start claiming after an accident at work in West Berkshire? You can get in touch for free from your landline on 0800 689 0500 and from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 13th December 2015