Many well-meaning people may offer their opinion and advice when they see someone who is hurt or injured. However, a victim of an accident at work in Torfaen may feel that they need up-to-date specialist advice relevant to their personal circumstances. This expert knowledge can be obtained from leading law firm Accident Advice Helpline.
Who are Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline were established over 16 years ago to provide accessible expert no-obligation advice for people who have been injured through no fault of their own to claim their legal entitlement to compensation.
Our patron Dame Esther Rantzen is a well-known and highly respected individual within the consumer rights industry. In fact, she has been responsible for many high-profile campaigns to highlight and change safety issues for the general public, resulting in changes in the law being introduced.
How can Accident Advice Helpline help me?
Our team here at Accident Advice Helpline are always at the end of the phone to answer your call, whenever you decide to call us.
- Our helpline is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide you with personalised, free and no-obligation advice.
- Should you have any queries about making a personal injury compensation claim, our team of helpful and friendly advisers can assist you over the phone.
- We provide dedicated injury solicitors who are allocated to your claim to ensure that it is processed successfully.
- Our team of injury solicitors always process claims on a no-win, no-fee basis.
- Your compensation claim will be handled on your behalf according to the key principles of Accident Advice Helpline: accountability, integrity, reliability and dependability.
How do I find out if I am able to make a personal injury claim for my accident at work in Torfaen?
Simply call the professional team of advisers at Accident Advice Helpline. We can quickly and accurately assess your circumstances and ensure that you are informed of your eligibility to go ahead and proceed with making a personal injury compensation claim, should you wish to do so.
The friendly team of advisers at Accident Advice Helpline always ensure that it is left up to you to decide if you wish to go ahead with making a claim for your accident at work in Torfaen.
Alternatively, we also provide a unique 30-second online test. This user-friendly service allows people who have been injured through no fault of their own to establish their entitlement to make a personal injury compensation claim from the comfort of their own home.
If you believe your accident at work in Torfaen was not entirely your fault, give us a call today to start your compensation claim. Dial 0800 689 0500 from your land line, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone now.
Date Published: 30th May 2014