Whether your accident happened in an accident at work in Rushmoor, or whether it happened any where else and in any other way, as long as it has occurred sometime within the last 3 years and as long as you were the innocent victim, if you suffered injuries that needed medical treatment, then you may be entitled to make an injury claim, using the solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline to help you.
According to the law in the UK, if you are injured in an accident at work in Rushmoor, or in any type of accident that was not your fault, you are entitled to claim compensation from the person responsible for your accident, for all of your pain and suffering and to recover any extra costs and losses that have arisen because of the accident.
How to claim compensation for your accident at work in Rushmoor
The first thing you should do when you have been injured in an accident at work in Rushmoor, is inform your employer of your intention to make a personal injury compensation claim. Legally, with very few exceptions, they should have employers’ liability insurance, and it is this cover that will pay your compensation, not your employer.
Dealing with the insurance company
Trying to deal with an insurance company yourself can be very tough and time consuming. They will want to know every detail of your accident and injuries, and will then probably send you long complex forms to be completed. The way these are worded, it is not always clear exactly what information they are after, and this can jeopardise your personal injury claim.
At Accident Advice Helpline, it is almost like our solicitors speak two different languages, the legal one they use when dealing with the legal teams of insurance companies and other large organisations, and the everyday plain English they speak to claimants.
They deal with insurance companies on a daily basis, and will ensure that your claim is dealt with quickly and efficiently, while maximising the amount of compensation you receive for your situation.
The benefits of using Accident Advice Helpline
Our aim is to help blameless victims of accidents get the compensation they are entitled to, and there are several benefits for victims who use our services, such as:
- Our 30-second test which will let you know if you qualify for compensation, and give you an estimate of how much it could be
- An online claim form for those that prefer to handle things this way
- A 24 hour, 7 day a week freephone helpline, 0800 689 0500
- Free legal advice from friendly and helpful advisors
- No obligation or pressure to proceed unless you want to
- Solicitors who will always put your needs first, as they adhere to four key principles of integrity, reliability, accountability and dependability
- Over 16 years’ experience of making personal injury claims
- The assistance of a specialist law firm that is one of the leading companies in the industry
These are just a few of the advantages recognised by Dame Esther Rantzen, and are exactly why she recommends our services to faultless victims.