Injuries can occur whenever we are involved in an accident or incident, regardless of where we may be at the time. Sometimes we are fortunate enough to suffer only bumps and bruises, but occasionally we may suffer more serious and complicated injuries that are not straightforward. In situations such as these, we may find ourselves being admitted to hospital for emergency assessment and treatment.
If you have been the unfortunate victim of an injury caused through an accident at work in Rhondda Cynon Taf, then you may be left feeling despondent and frustrated at your inability to work and enforced incapacitation. This may well be the case if the accident or incident was caused through no fault of your own, and occurred within the last three years, but in this case you will at least be eligible to claim compensation.
You’ve been injured in an accident at work in Rhondda Cynon Taf; don’t take it lying down!
Many people who become injured through no fault of their own following an accident at work in Rhondda Cynon Taf don’t realise that the law is on their side. In fact, it is their legal right to pursue personal injury compensation for their injuries caused by their accident at work.
Other victims of non-fault accidents may not feel up to completing a personal injury compensation claim on their own, or they may feel that they are inexperienced in these matters.
Don’t despair! Accident Advice Helpline have in excess of 15 years’ experience of handling personal injury compensation claims on behalf of people who have been injured through no fault of their own. In fact, we have assisted thousands of people just like you to claim their legal entitlement to compensation for their accident at work.
How can Accident Advice Helpline assist me?
- We provide a dedicated 24 hours a day, seven days a week telephone helpline, which ensures that your call is answered promptly and effectively whenever it is convenient for you to phone.
- Your call will be handled by a highly experienced member of our advice team, who can notify you of your eligibility to pursue a personal injury compensation claim for your accident at work in Rhondda Cynon Taf over the phone.
- Our helpful team of advisers can offer you relevant no-obligation information and advice about the process of making a personal injury compensation claim.
- It is always left up to you to decide if you wish to proceed with our team of professional injury solicitors to assist you in handling your claim for compensation. You are under no pressure to proceed.
- Should you choose to go ahead with making a claim for your accident at work, then your compensation claim will be passed to a expert injury solicitor who will handle your claim on your behalf on a no win no fee basis.
To discuss your accident in more detail with one of our expert advisers dial 0800 689 0500 from your land line, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile now.
Date Published: 30th May 2014