If you were an innocent victim of an accident at work in Redditch, sometime within the last 3 years, and you have suffered injuries as a result of the accident that needed medical attention, then you may be able to get compensation, by making an injury claim using the solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline.
UK law says that if you are a blameless victim of an accident at work in Redditch, then you deserve to receive compensation from the person responsible for your accident, for all of your pain and suffering. The best way for you to get compensation is to use the friendly solicitors here at Accident Advice Helpline.
An accident at work in Redditch and the solicitors from Accident Advice Helpline
If you have an accident at work in Redditch and you want to make an injury claim, then you need to know what to look for in your solicitor, to make sure that they are the best. Below are 5 important facts about the solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline:
- They know which extra expenses have been incurred because of the accident are recoverable. It is inevitable that after an accident the victim may have to spend cash on many items they would not normally buy. From prescription charges to childcare, and from a taxi fare to a gardener, these costs can soon amount to a lot of money.
- Claiming back lost income for a victim can be a sizable amount if they have had to have time off work, or stop working totally. Our solicitors will know that this could be causing them severe financial problems and will deal with their claim as quickly as possible to try and alleviate the stress financial problems can cause.
- They have the experience and expertise gained from 14 years of making personal injury claims. Nothing can replace the experience of having handled many thousands of claims of all types, including claims for accidents at work in Redditch.
- We operate on a no win no fee basis. Most victims will be traumatised by the accident that caused their injuries. The last thing they need is more worry about money and making a claim. We will not want any money from the victim to start work, or if the claim is lost.
- They understand the health and safety legislation regarding accidents at work. Health and safety legislation is a complicated area of employment law, but they will ensure you do not lose out because of this.
Finding the right representation
Finding the right solicitor to act on your behalf is important, and with our solicitors you will have found exactly that.
Call us here at Accident Advice Helpline for our friendly free advice about making personal injury compensation claim, our freephone number is: 0800 689 0500.
Or complete the “30-second test on our website”. This will let you know if your claim is valid and give you an estimate of how much your compensation could be.