Accident at work compensation in Stockport


In common with most other areas in the UK, the service sector in Stockport is a major employer. Ranging from hairdressers to builders, the service sector employs a huge number of people – you give them a call when you need a service or a job carrying out. If you are employed in the service sector, there are rules and regulations that keep you safe when you are at work. If your employer has not followed these rules and you have been injured as a result, you may be entitled to receive accident at work compensation in Stockport.

Accidents in the service sector

Some accidents result in very severe injuries. If you take the construction industry as an example, a fall from scaffolding or an accident involving heavy machinery can result in life-changing and even life-threatening injuries. On the other hand, hundreds of employees suffer a slip, trip or fall every week and, whilst their injuries may not be life threatening, they can seriously impact the injured person’s lifestyle and finances.

Just about every occupation is at risk from slipping, tripping or falling. If you are a hairdresser who has slipped on some shampoo that was not cleared up or a shop worker who has fallen over some stock that has not been put away, you may be able to start a personal injury claim to get some accident at work compensation in Stockport.

How to claim for accident at work compensation in Stockport

You can start a personal injury claim by calling us here at Accident Advice Helpline. If you would prefer, you can use our unique 30-second test to establish if you have valid grounds to make a claim. The test will check that your accident was within the legal time limit (usually three years for workplace accidents) and that you received medical attention for your injuries. It is also vital that another person (probably your employer) was to blame for your accident.

We can allocate you a personal injury lawyer who is highly experienced in handling workplace accident claims. What’s more, they will be happy to handle your case on a no win no fee* basis so you can get things started without having to pay a penny in upfront fees.

Contacting Accident Advice Helpline about your claim

We are here waiting to take your call so pick up the phone and call us here at Accident Advice Helpline today. Our number is 0800 689 0500 if you are calling from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. Give us a call today.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )