To claim injury at work compensation in Staffordshire Moorlands, you may need the help of Accident Advice Helpline
Staffordshire Moorlands is known for excellent hills, walks and outdoor activities. With a number of areas of moorlands in the location, there are different inclines, hills and ventures you can conquer. Walking, rambling and hiking are excellent ways to stay fit, be a part of the great outdoors and discover almost untouched land and beautiful landscapes. However, it can happen that from time to time you may endure an injury. Walking injuries are not uncommon, and if you can prove to Accident Advice Helpline that this was due to a third party, there is a chance that an adviser at Accident Advice Helpline and a personal injury lawyer can help you win a ‘no win, no fee’ payout compensation.
All you need to do would be to get in touch by contact Accident Advice Helpline:
- Call 0800 689 0500 from a land line or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- If you would prefer to have one of our friendly members of the customer services team at Accident Advice Helpline calls you back, simply text ‘CLAIM365’ to 88010.
Have you been injured through a walking accident at work?
Various work places and organisations take part in organised walks in order to raise money for charities. Not only is this a great thing to do for a charity, but it also means that the company gets a lot of press. However, as it is a work organised event, there is a certain level of health and safety that needs to be adhered to. So, if you need injury at work compensation in Staffordshire Moorlands, you can count on Accident Advice Helpline to help you claim compensation. Claiming for injury at work compensation in Staffordshire Moorlands for a walking incident or sponsored walk accident at work is fairly straight forward. Simply get in touch with the details of what happened, who was involved and the evidence you can provide, and we will get to work.
A payout of injury at work compensation Staffordshire Moorlands can help you move on with your life, pay for medical help or even loss of earnings. Providing proof for your walking accident at work is essential, but in addition to basic proof, you may be able to provide the following:
- Proof the accident at work while walking took place within the past three years to be able to claim accident at work compensation in Staffordshire Moorlands
- Evidence that you were seen to by a doctor and your injuries were diagnosed appropriately – this can help the amount of injury at work compensation Staffordshire Moorlands you may receive
- The accident must have been the fault of another person or third party
Give us a call now for free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim.
Date Published: 16th November 2014
Author: David Brown