Accident at work compensation in Harlow


What to do if you make a mistake at work and how to claim accident at work compensation if you deserve it

If you make any mistake at work, the most important thing you can do is fix it in any way that you can. Even if you are only able to take very minimal steps towards fixing the situation on your own, anything you can do will be appreciated by your employer and colleagues.

Not only this, but it will help you to look more proactive and professional, and help you to avoid being fired for your mistake. There are some other things you should also try to do if you have made a mistake, or think that you are about to make a mistake and don’t know how to turn back.

  • Tell someone right away. Even if you think that you can deal with the situation on your own, you should really tell someone what has happened so that they can help you to decide what your next move should be. If you don’t tell anyone then the stress of trying to deal with the problem on your own could be too much for you.
  • Admit your mistake. If you know that you really did make a mistake and that it is going to have negative consequences, it is better that you admit fault now and deal with what happens, rather than waiting to be found out. There is always a chance that you won’t be found out, sure. But if you are you could lose your job purely because you kept quiet.
  • Offer to make good. Even if you personally are not able to fix the mistake on your own, you may well be able to help out when fixing the problem. Offer to stay late. give up some of your wages or holiday pay, or whatever you can do to make good on the mistake you made.

If you have made a mistake and caused an accident which has injured yourself or someone else, you won’t be able to claim accident at work compensation in Harlow for your injuries.

However, if someone else’s mistake has caused you a serious injury, you may be able to claim accident at work compensation in Harlow against that person in particular, or your employer, who should be willing to take on the blame for what happens within their company.

Accident Advice Helpline can help you to make a claim more successfully, and can be reached on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. You will be able to work with an experienced personal injury lawyer, who will work on a 100% ‘no win, no fee*’ basis to get you the accident at work compensation in Harlow that you deserve.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )