East Renfrewshire is one of Scotland’s 32 council areas, bordered by the City of Glasgow, North Ayrshire, East Ayrshire, South Lanarkshire and Renfrewshire. The area is home to a number of small and medium sized businesses, and if you’ve been injured at work here, you could be eligible to make an accident at work claim in East Renfrewshire. You have three years from the date of your accident to make a personal injury claim, so it’s a good idea to contact a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after your accident.
How have you been injured at work?
It’s up to employers to keep their staff as safe as possible, so if your employer has been negligent and you’ve been injured as a result you could have a viable accident at work claim in East Renfrewshire. Accidents at work can happen no matter what industry you work in – here are a few examples of accidents we have handled claims for since 2000:
- Injured whilst working in a factory – commonly repetitive strain and manual handling injuries but also heavy machinery crush injuries
- Injuries caused in a warehouse – for example being run over by a forklift or injuring your back lifting heavy boxes
- Slip, trip or fall in an office – for example tripping over trailing cables or slipping on an unmarked wet floor
- Lacerations or burns in a commercial kitchen, if you work as a chef or kitchen porter
Injured after a fall from height on a construction site
- Slip, trip or fall in a retail store, or being injured by objects falling from height, for example in a stockroom
Do you have a viable claim?
You may have sprained your ankle after a slip or trip in an office, or suffered multiple fractures after trapping your arm in factory machinery – either way, you could make an accident at work claim in East Renfrewshire. You want to be sure you’re choosing a personal injury lawyer you can trust to handle your claim, so give Accident Advice Helpline a go.
We’ve been helping people claim for over 15 years and we offer excellent customer service – we’ve even been endorsed by our patron, Dame Esther Rantzen. Pick up the phone and call us today on 0800 689 0500 to find out if you can make a 100% no win, no fee* claim. It’s free to call our advice line and it is open 24/7.