When you are involved in an accident at work which is not your fault, it can be difficult to know what to do next. If your injuries are serious enough, you may struggle to get back to work and this can leave you in some financial difficulty, which is not something that anyone wants to deal with. A Bearsden accident at work claim can help you with the financial problems you face after an accident.
Making a claim
When you have an accident, no matter where it happens, you need to keep a cool head. Here are some things to do.
- Write down what you remember. As soon as your accident happens, take the time to sit down and write down everything that happened, not just during your accident, but in the time leading up to it and immediately afterwards as well.
- Get a good lawyer. You won’t be able to make a successful Bearsden accident at work claim on your own. Make sure that you look out for a well experienced lawyer, such as Accident Advice Helpline.
- Be honest. Don’t ever lie about what happened in your accident, or any of the circumstances surrounding it, in the hopes that it will make your claim stronger. You should try to remember that your employer will have an opportunity to answer back in your case, and if they can prove that you have lied your case will be lost.
Call Accident Advice Helpline to make a start on your Bearsden accident at work claim
You should call Accident Advice Helpline for free, no-obligation advice. Our team of friendly advisors will walk you through your options to help you to decide whether or not making a claim is your best option.
You are able to make a claim:
- If someone else was to blame for your accident.
- If you are calling within 3 years to start it.
- If you were seen and treated by a doctor.
If you choose to go ahead with a claim, it will be made on a no-win, no-fee basis. we work in partnership with some of the most reputable solicitors in Scotland who all work on this basis.
Call today for expert advice
For help and advice about a Bearsden accident at work claim, call and speak to Accident Advice Helpline.
If you call from a landline we have a freephone number which is 0800 689 0500 or if you prefer to call from a mobile the number to use is 0333 500 0993.
We do all we can to get you the best compensation and to make your claim stress-free so call today to discuss your claim.